Monday, February 20, 2012

January 16th Letter

Sorry this letter is so short.

About Elder Miller first, I think his dad is the Branch President of Indian Wells which is the area that we wanted to stay in the trailer and work for a week, then come back to Greasewood. After a long while we decided that there really isn't enough work to spend the money and have Pres open it up. Plus there is already a senior missionary couple working out there.

Hey, I am pretty stoked that Jordan is working on his Eagle Project soon. I am so glad I got mine. I have only run into one Elder who did not get his and everyone gives him a bad time about it. He is a really awesome Elder though and works really hard.

We haven't done much work this week because I got sick on Saturday. Things are looking up though. We found more new investigators and by the end of the week we actually found 4 of them on the same day!!

Today we went hiking and made it down to some cool caves. I will send pictures soon.

Love ya,
Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment