Monday, February 20, 2012

February 6th Letter

Hey,

Sorry I missed your e-mail mom now I still have no idea whats going on at home, but I guess that's not super important. What is important though is how I am doing because I guess that's the whole point why I am e-mailing home is to brag about me!!!! Just kidding!
The Lord humbled me again this week as we were driving to district meeting. I was so stressed out that it was making my chest sorta hurt and all until district meeting started. Elder Totten was giving a talk about obedience, which is the shortest part in Preach My Gospel but the most important, which is sorta weird but whatev! So ya there was a scripture in Mosiah 15:7 that really comforted me and made me feel better because well I don't really know but I felt the spirit lift my burden some what.
I have seen such tremendous progress in my companion the last 8 weeks because his heart is in the right place. I told him he was going to be a trainer next transfer and he got a bit stirred up about that. It was funny because I kept bugging him and telling him that he would have to be ready to train when I am done with him because I am such a good trainer, lol!
I guess the only other news is that I have gained a few pounds and I don't know if it's muscle or fat but I am working out in the mornings now and it could be muscle because we do alot of physical work around here, helping the people and all!
I didn't see the Superbowl completely yesterday, which was good I guess. I have become really aware about what is happening around us. I am always seeing how bad Satan wants to tempt us too! Now I don't know if it's just me being a missionary but it seems like Satan has really turned up the heat on bad things because there were a few commercials that popped on when we were at peoples houses and it seems that things are worse now than when I left! I don't know if it's my new set of eyes or whatever you want to call it but I've been noticing weird things like that happening that I've never noticed before, so hurray for Spiritual Eyes!!! Well that's all I can think of to say to you guys because I didn't get an e-mail so I hope you still remember me!!!

Well love ya!!


Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment