Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Letter

Hello again from Tohatchi!!!

We got transfer news this week and guess what, I am staying in Tohatchi for at least another 6 weeks!! I was pretty excited that I get to stay here because I love Tohatchi!! I will send pictures as soon as Halloween is over I promise!!

I'm sorry that I have requested so much, the golves are like the last big thing I need and then I will be happy!! By the way, the memory card you sent is to small for my camera so I sold it to another elder here who needed it and will use the money to buy one here!

Thank you for the grocery list we adapted it to try and fit a weeks worth of stuff so we will see how long we survive! That is the one thing that has been really hard about being on the rez. We don't get fed like other areas so we fend for ourselves most nights but we try to eat really well!

I really am doing great! My mission is going to fast and I am loving every minute of it! I can barely remember when I left!

I am glad everyone is doing great and I am so excited the kids are doing great! I do everything I can to keep myself from getting discouraged and I hope it is enough!

Anyway this e-mail is short because we have a super busy prep day today!

Well love ya all!



Love,

Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment