Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Progressing in Tohatchi

Wow!! Week three of this transfer already and it has been just amazing!! We finally beat the standard of excellence here with over 20 lessons! It was a first for me to get that many and we found a few more invetigators! Also we are planning three baptism dates and can't wait for them to be baptized!! The one investigator that really made my week is named Ericson. His wife and kids left him and he is a really nice and hardworking guy. He loves his kids and was so interested in the blessings that are promised to us especially to families. He has never sought after God but he has been to other churches and the gospel just seems to click for him! I can't believe that we have been having such success here. I am glad the work is progressing even more so!!

The temple trip was great we went to Monticello and the ward there fed all the missionaries and we were so greatful for that! We got back late tonight so that's why my email is late. The elders from Thoreau are staying two nights with us because tomorrow we have Zone Conference. It helps them to save miles and stuff! Elder Harbin who is like one of my favorite companions and his companion Elder Sypher are super funny and I love them both. We played Risk before going to bed and its is just way to much fun!!

Okay enough with that. I found that my old MTC companion is in our zone so I got to talk to him today for about 8 hours as we drove to and from the temple!

Thanks for the door approches mom! We really need to start finding ways to be more inviting to people, but I think when they see two white guys on the rez they know who we are and it's really up to them if they want to let us in or not.

I'm glad that things are still great at home and that everyone still loves me lol!

I am greatful for all your emails and I love you!

Love,

Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment