Friday, August 5, 2011

My Last Week at the MTC!

     Hey this is my last week here at the MTC and then I will be leaving here on Monday the 8th!  So ya, things have been going well here and mom you should have everyone e-mail me when they get a chance because I have more time to e-mail now than I thought I would.  I am curious to know what has been going on at home and how everyone is doing!
     So we went and did temple work today which is always nice and brings the spirit for me for the rest of the week.  My favorite experience this week was going to a devotional on Tuesday and Gerald N. Lund spoke.  You know that guy who wrote The Work and The Glory.  Anyway he had some really cool stuff to say about faith and how we can get the word to soften our investigators hearts and let them hear the word so they can begin their journey of faith and their path back to our Father in Heaven. 
     Well that is it.  You might get a phone call from me about 6:30 or 7:00 in the morning on Monday so be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment