Saturday, July 30, 2011

Another MTC Letter

Hey,

Sorry my last letter was so short.  The Mission President asked us to write a quick letter home to let you know that I haven't been translated yet. My Prep days here are on Wednesday and I don't have travel plans until next Friday the 5th. 

The first 4 days here were the most overwhelming but I have got the hang of it now.  I'll only e-mail you twice while at the MTC then when I am out in the field it will be on Monday's. 

The companion I have is okay but the other roomates I have are all going to New Mexico!  I am super stoked that I'll be able to serve with them.  One of them is a huge Jim Carrey fan like me!  He also sounds just like him too.  His name is Elder Munns and his companion is from Centerville.  He went to Viewmont which is cool I guess.

Well that is it for now.  Mom stop freaking out and Britt don't break anymore bones while I am gone!  Just kidding.

Love Ya!
Elder Christensen

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Mom! Stop freaking out!

    Best wishes, Devon. You're gonna look back on all of it with gratitude.

    ReplyDelete