Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First E-Mail of My Mission!

Hey, its my first big e-mail of my mission!  Everything is awesome!  I have been having some awesome experiences and I can't believe how fast time is going.  It was overwhelming the first couple of days that we were here but now it is going so fast and I only have like 1 week and then I'll leave that following Monday! 

The firesides and devotionals are awesome and there are like 4,000 missionaries here right now!  It's NUTS!  Anyway, one of my favorite experiences is that we have begun teaching investigators here and at first it was sort of rough because we did not know how to answer all of their questions.  But now I think I am getting the hang of teaching all of the time and it is so cool.  We even have less active members who want to talk to us and we mostly talk to them about faith and stuff. 

Tell everyone I said hi and am grateful for their prayers.  I am also grateful to my Father in Heaven for helping me to learn so much so fast!

Love ya!
Elder Christensen

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing! Can't wait to watch the mission (and the man) progress!

    ReplyDelete