Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ready to go!

Hey Mom and Dad,

The MTC is fun but I am so ready to get out of here!  I have been taking a lot of pictures and most of them are of the Provo Temple.  My sensitivity to the Spirit has grown so much!  Even though I am not in the field yet, me and my companion have 4 investigators so we spend, well I spend my extra time learning and making lessons for us to teach with.  My companion is a convert but is trying his best to learn so I help him as much as I can but that means that I teach most of the time.  Oh and some elder gave me a pie so I am going to trade it for something.

So how is Jordan doing?  How is the car?  What blessings have come since I left?  Dad that is cool that you were able to go with the scouts and tell Jordan to keep working hard.

I just wanted to tell you both how much I love you and love the Savior and I have found a new love for all of his people.  I want Jordan and Britt and well, Ashley to know how much I love them too and miss them.

Love Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment