Monday, April 9, 2012

March 19, 2012

So I am doing great and I am not sick or anything so no need to worry, I am healthy! The weather here was snowy all weekend but it didn't stay or stick on the ground. In fact we didn't even get an inch! I wish that it would just snow!!! My new companion is Elder Chadwick and he is pretty awesome. He is from Tremonton Utah so ya not much more to say about that lol!

It is pretty tricky to be a trainer but somehow he ends up learning new things and so do I so thank the Lord on that one!

So I think in my last e-mail I told you about that lady with two boys she wants baptized. Well she has decided that she doesn't have time for us to come any more. We felt bad about that and I guess that opportunity is down the drain, but on the bright side we did find a lady who is on track for baptism this week. But she told us the other day that she just doesn't feel ready yet so we will but we will put that date back probably to the 14 or so. It's just going to take some time.

We had a miracle this last week on Sunday actually! Orlinda and Sequoia are two girls who our branch president has over for lessons at his house. We were kind of concerned because we hadn't seen them in like 2 weeks. But all of a sudden they show up at the branch presidents house yesterday wondering if they could be baptized still!! Of course we said yes and they will be interviewed on Wednesday night before we drive to Flagstaff for zone conference!! Isn' t that awesome? The Lord sure works in mysterious ways.

Brittany sounds like she is doing good and I am glad that her arthritis is doing better and that she she actually wants to go to school!? That's just doesn't sound normal because now I also wanna go back to school so I can be smarter than her lol!

And mom, you don't need to send the Friend magazines or anything cause we have tons of them!!!

Well that's all that has happend this week

Take care love ya all!

Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment